Hi
your IP is restricted and you are not allowed to download from that site.
they blocked some countries from downloading because of sanctions.

Good Luck

On 6/30/07, Mahdi Rahimi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi.

Thanks To Steven Rowe

I'm using wget right like your suggestion. But there is certification
error.
Respone of WGet is
"Warning: Connecting to javacc.dev.java.net|204.16.104.198|:443...
connected.
WARNING: Certificate verification error for javacc.dev.java.net: unable to
... loccal issuer certificate
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
18:23:02 ERROR 403: Forbidden."
What's the problem. what do you think?

Thanks.