And about IndexWriter Closing.
Now i am trying like this:

1. Open New IndexReader.
2. Delete Documents.
3. Close IndexReader.
4. Open New IndexWriter.
5. Write Documents.
6. Close IndexWriter.
7. Repeat the process for n times the in nth time optimize the index before
closing indexwriter.

Is it acceptable.
But according to the http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ImproveIndexingSpeed
It says to use only once instance of IndexWriter.
But in my case, after each iteration i have to close my IndexWriter as you
have suggested.
Is this the only way to do this..
Or is it that, using one instance of IndexWriter is only applicable while
doing indexing without deleting documents..?
Please make me clear.

And another question..?
What can be the possible scenario for threaded indexWriting and deleting
context..?