27 jul 2007 kl. 13.43 skrev miztaken:

Can you use IndexWriter#deleteDocument instead?

No i cant use this method.
I dont know docid and i dont wanna search for it. It will only add extra
time.
I am deleting the document on the basis of unique key field.

You can do that with IndexWriter#deleteDocuments(Term)

And if Lucene.Net does not support that, can you try doing it by searching and deleting just to see how it changes the outcome?

Can you please supply an isolated and working test case that
demonstrate your problem?

Find the attachment here: http://www.nabble.com/file/p11827583/ Program2.cs

That is a fairly large amount of code. And as it is C# I have nothing to test it on. Too much for me to compile and run in the head. I was hoping for a few line of code that demonstrated the problem and nothing else.

--
karl