yes it decrease the performance but the only solution.
I've spent many weeks to find best way to retrive my own IDs but find this
way as last one

now I am storing the ids in a BitSet structure and it's fast enough

public void collect(...){
idBitSet.set(Integer.valueOf(searcher.doc(id).get("MyOwnID")));

}