Rafael, are you looking for IndexReader.getTermFreqVector?

--
karl

5 sep 2007 kl. 16.48 skrev Rafael Rossini:

Thank´s for the reply Grant, let me try to explain exactly what I´d like to
do. Take the 2 docs:

Doc1: "Microsoft is a nice software company, and Xbox seems to be a nice
product too."
Doc2: "Nintendo and Sony have been in the game industry for a long time, but
now, Microsoft is trying to enter with Xbox"

Now If I have a query like this, "(Nintendo AND Sony AND Microsoft) OR
(Xbox)" and perform a query.rewrite(reader).extractTerms(set), my set is going to have all the terms (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Xbox) right? But
when I iterate the docs, I wanted to do something like
query.rewrite(doc).extracTerms(set), [I know this method does not exist, is
just and example of the funcionality].

So, for Doc1, my set would be populate with (Xbox) only, and for Doc2 the
set would be populated with (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Xbox).
Is this possible? Is it clear now what I´m trying to achieve?

[]s
     Rossini