Thanks. They seem to have got real far in the dev cycle on this. Seems like
it will hit the road in Solr 1.3.

However I would really like this feature to be developed for Core Lucene,
how do I start that process?
Develop it yourself you would say :) I'm serious isn't it a really cool and
useful feature ?

Kindly

//Marcus