Le jeudi 22 novembre 2007, Matthijs Bierman a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Why can't you extend the QueryParser and override the methods you want
> to modify?

Because the query parser I would like to have is a very basic user one, ala
google. The syntax I would like is nothing more than :
"type:text OR foo -bar"
I also don't want the user to be popuped with parsing error, and further more,
even with errors, I don't want to drop the failing terms. A search
for "bla:foo:bar" should fallback to "bla foo bar".

So I have the parser, but it seems, unless I have missed something, that I
have to reimplement (copy and paste) the QueryParser#getFieldQuery

Nicolas

> Cheers,
> Matthijs
>
> Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am willing to have a query parser which is fault tolerant. I have
> > search over the archive, and I have found this :
> > http://www.nabble.com/Error-tolerant-query-parsing-tf108987.html#a300382
> >
> > I also want my parser to have very simple feature : phrase search and
> > field search. So I need to develop a simple query parser myself : not
> > that hard, a simple state machine will be the trick.
> >
> > But here I loose an important feature of the Lucene query parser :
> > creating queries regarding an analyzer. In fact I loose that very usefull
> > function :
> > http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Lucene-Nightly/javadoc/org
> >/apache/lucene/queryParser/QueryParser.html#getFieldQuery(java.lang.String
> >, %20java.lang.String)
> >
> > So is there any proper way to create a custom query parser without
> > duplicating the code ?
> >
> > cheers,
> > Nicolas

Nicolas LALEVÉE