Hi anjana m,

You're going to have lots of trouble getting a response, for two reasons:

1. You are replying to an existing thread and changing the subject.  Don't do
that.  When you have a question, start a new thread by creating a new email
instead of replying.

2. You are not telling the list what you have done and what you want to do.
The information you provide tells us almost nothing, except that you have tried
to use Lucene and failed.

We want to help - really.  But we can't unless you make your questions a)
visible by not piggybacking on existing threads and b) clear by giving a full
picture of what you want to do, what you have tried, and what happened.

Please, try again :).  Start by NOT replying to this message, but instead
starting a new thread.

Steve