It should work no problem with 2.2. What are the compile errors you are getting?

If you send me a note directly I will send you a jar.

- Mark

Marjan Celikik wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
The contrib Highlighter doesn't know and highlights them all.

Check out my patch here for position sensitive highlighting:

It seems that the patch does not work with Lucene 2.2 as I get some compile errors. Is this really the case?

Marjan.