Hi,

I have some questions about searching multiple indexes.

1. IndexSearcher with a MultiReader will search the indexes sequentially?

2. ParallelMultiSearcher searches in parallel. How is this done? One thread
per index? When will it return? When the slowest search is fineshed?

3. When I have to search indexes created with different analyzers (maybe a
french and a german analyzer), I have to search them separately by my own?

Thank you.