Hi All,
       I am going to create a Lucene Index Store of Size 300 GB per month.I
read Lucene Index Performance tips in wiki.can anyone suggest what are all
the steps need to be followed while dealing with big Indexes.My Index Store
gets updated every second.I used to search 15 days records approximately 150
GB records,in a time.Does anyone give me a clue,what have to set JVM for
both Index and Search to avoid Out of memory error and how can i create
Index store for large Indexes?