Hi All,
        I tried one Indexing Stratergy:
             1.I am having unique numbers as the search column for ex : my
search query should be

  9840836588 AND dateSc:[13/03/2008 TO 16/03/2008]

while Indexing the numbers i divide the number by 30000

9840836588%30000 = 26588

creating a folder in the foloowing format

"/200080301-200080316/26588"

I index and store the records in that folder.so while searching i get the
modulo and search the records only in that folder.

is it a good way of indexing?