Hi,

document's encoding is "UTF-8".

i tried the  explain() method and the result for "د-ژ"  range searching is:

  fieldWeight(keywordIndex:ساب وو�ر in 0), product of:
  1.0 = tf(termFreq(keywordIndex:ساب وو�ر)=1)
  0.30685282 = idf(docFreq=1)
  1.0 = fieldNorm(field=keywordIndex, doc=0)

here keywordIndex is "ساب ووفر".

 i also  installed the "luke.jnlp"  but i don't know what to check by Luke.

Thanks,

Esra