Hi Esra,

I still think you're wrong :).

On 05/02/2008 at 9:31 AM, esra wrote:
> > ژ = U+632

According to the website you linked to, the above character, which has three
dots over it, is named "zhe", and its Unicode code point is U+698.  (I had to
increase the font size to see the three dots.)

I think you are confusing "ژ"/"zhe"/U+698 with the letter "ز"/"ze"/U+632, which
has just one dot over it.

Unless you were mistaken in all of your emails when you included the character
"ژ"/"zhe" instead of "ز"/"ze", then what I said in my previous email still
stands: there is no problem here.

Steve