Please review:

I suspect your question is answered as:
How do I make sure that a match in a document title has greater weight than than a match in a document body?

-h

Hira, N.R.
Solutions Architect
Cognocys, Inc.
(773) 251-7453

On 05-May-2008, at 11:12 AM, Prashant Saraf wrote:

Hi,
I am creating a keyword based search engine. Now I am able to search the required data. Now, I notice that the data coming is in random order. Is there any way I can call particular record 1st. I have an example. Suppose I m working on search of Book content, writer, publication. Now if I enter name of title of book say java, but if there is another book who has content as word Java Coffee now it is showing that Book of coffee first. How to solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards
       प्रशांत सराफ
(Prashant Saraf)
SE-II