Hi all,

I'm new to Lucene. I need to run Lucene in a clustered environment. So
creating the index in the local file system is not an option and it is
better if I can create the index in the database as all nodes can share it.

Can anyone of you please suggest me a way to do this? I got to know about
org.apache.lucene.store.jdbc.JdbcDirectory from mailing list archives.
However, since it's not part of the Lucene release itself I'd be pleased if
someone can point me where to find an implementation of it.

Additionally, instead of keeping the index inside the database, is there any
other way to work Lucene in a clustering environment?

Thanks in advance

Kalani

--
Kalani Ruwanpathirana