Kalani Ruwanpathirana wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It seems that SAN is not an option for my case .
However the other option is acceptable though I have to do some extra work
with clustering.

I got to know that there is an option  called "Database clustered local
search" (
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SEARCH/IndexClusterOperation)
which synchronizes the local copy of the index at each node with the
database. This option seems better if the implementation is available. Does
anyone know if there is there is a known implementation of this?

rsync is a very powerful tool here -- unless the index is changing often, this is a very easy approach.

cheers,
Eric

--
Eric Bowman