Hi, I am maintaing a website's search engine, and using lucene.
my job is to give boost to a particular set of pages, like pages about the
Products of the company, Pages giving description of the company, about
technology used etc etc.....
How can i start that, I mean i just joined this job and want to perform
good.
Please let me know about it, if you need any particular information, let me
know...

thanks
Sumit