>From the Hossman:

'...Index time field boosts are a way to express things like "this documents
title is worth twice as much as the title of most documents". Query time
boosts are a way to express "I care about matches on this clause of my query
twice as much as I do about matches to other clauses of my query.'

So, I think you want to think about index time boosts.....

Best
Erick