Well, the point of my question was to insure that we were all using common
terms. For all we know, the original questioner considered "duplicate"
records ones that had identical, or even similar text. Nothing in the
original question indicated any de-dup happening.

I've often found that assumptions that we are all talking about the same
thing are...er...incorrect. And I don't want to waste my time answering
questions that weren't what was asked......

Best
Erick