Hello.

I have the similar question.

I need to implement
1. Case sensitive search.
2. Lower case search for concrete field.
3. Upper case search for concrete filed.

For now I use
new Field(“PROPERTIES”,
                   content,
                   Field.Store.NO,
                   Field.Index.NO_NORMS,
                   Field.TermVector.NO)
for original string and make case sensitive search.

But does anyone have an idea to how implement second and third type of search?

Thanks

Hi All,
Once I index a bunch of documents with a StandardAnalyzer (and if the effort I need to put in to reindex the documents is not worth the effort), is there
a way to search on the index without case sensitivity.
I do not use any sophisticated Analyzer that makes use of
LowerCaseTokenizer.
Please let me know if there is a solution to circumvent this case
sensitivity problem.
Many thanks
Dino

--