Hi Sergey, seems like case 4 and 5 are equivalent,
both meaning case insensitive right. Otherwise please
explain the difference.

If it is required to support both case sensitive
(cases 1,2,3) and case insensitive (case 4/5) then
both forms must be saved in the index - in two separate
fields (as Erick mentioned, I think).

Hope this helps,
Doron