I have the following requirement

Right now we have multiple indexes  serving our web application. Our indexes
are around 30 GB size.

We want to replicate the index data so that we can use them to distribute
the search load.

This is what we need ideally.

A – (supports writes and reads)

A1 –Replicated Index (Supports reads)  . We want to synchronize this every 5
mins.

Any help is appreciated.   We are not using SOLR

I also interested in knowing what will be the best way so that I can scale
my application adding more boxes for search if our load increases.

Thanks.