Can i make use of solr scripts for this purpose.

The snapinstaller runs on the slave after a snapshot has been pulled from
the master. This signals the local Solr server to open a new index reader,
then auto-warming of the cache(s) begins (in the new reader), while other
requests continue to be served by the original index reader.

How can i achieve the above in my case??