Hi all,

How can I implemented this scenario in lucene?

suppose every document has three fields: docid, doctext and simdocid. docid is
the id of the document, doctext is the content of the document, dimdocid is the
docid of a similar document with this document.
example:
docid  doctext                    simdocid
doc01  ************************   doc04
doc02  ************************   doc03
doc03  ************************   doc02

During query, the index will be searched basing on field doctext. If the hits
include four documents doc01,doc03,doc04, doc05, I want to display the
corresponding similar documents only, that is, the three documents
doc04,doc02,doc03.

Appreicate your help very much.

BR,
Shawn