you are right. thank you.

----- Original Message ----
From: Jimi Hullegård <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "java-user@lucene.apache.org" <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 4:20:58 PM
Subject: RE: could I implement this scenario?

I think he meant that he wants the search to automatically retrieve the related
documents, instead of the ones that was matched by the query.

mogul | jimi hullegård | system developer | hudiksvallsgatan 4, 113 30
stockholm sweden | +46 8 506 66 172 | +46 765 27 19 55 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
www.mogul.com