That makes sense. I should be more precise in that all I need is 100 of the
10000 "reasonable" results.

The concern I would have with a TopDocCollector is that this is biased
towards the top of the index which translates for me into a bias for older
documents. I'd prefer no age bias or a newer document bias. So I'll see what
I can do with a "BottomDocCollector" :-)

Tim