I bet omitTf will be confusing to people.  When I see omitTf I read that as
"aha, don't store term frequency".  I don't read that as "don't store term
frequency and don't store positional information".  We'll have to document this
well or maybe even consider renaming this so it's more self-descriptive.

Otis