Well, it's not yet committed.

You can use it now by pulling the patch attached to the issue & testing it yourself. If you do so, please report back! This is how Lucene improves.

I'm hoping we can include it in 2.9...

Mike

On Mar 13, 2009, at 6:35 AM, Amin Mohammed-Coleman wrote:

Sweet!  When will this highlighter be available?  Can I use this now?

Cheers!

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Michael McCandless <