Seid Mohammed wrote:
ok, but I need to know how to proceed with it.
I mean how to include to my application

many thanks

Seid M

You may want to look at the following articles:

http://lucene.jugem.jp/?eid=133
http://lucene.jugem.jp/?eid=134

articles are in Japanese, but ignore them. :)
Program snippets are there regarding Payload/BoostTermQuery/scorePayload().

Koji