Robert, I tried to use the worddelimiterfilterfactory as well, but I faced
the same problem[I saw solr using the factory instead of the filter]. I
think I sould try using the first option[copyting that to local directory]
and use it with the options you mentioned. I'll try it out and will post it
here.

Thanks,
KK.