From: Jake Mannix [mailto:jake.man...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 1:25 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: querying multi-value fields

Or else just make sure that you use PhraseQuery to hit this field when
you
want "value1 aaa".  If you don't tokenize these pairs, then you will
have to

do prefix/wildcard matching to hit just "value1" by itself (if this is
allowed
by your business logic).

  -jake

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Adriano Crestani
<adrianocrest...@gmail.com