A slop of -1 doesn't work either.  I get no results returned.

this would be a *really* helpful feature for me if someone might suggest an
implementation as I would really like to be able to do arbitrary span
searches where tokens may be at the same position and also in other
positions where the ordering of subsequent terms may be restricted as per
the normal span API.

thanks,