The problem was solved in #lucene irc channel already. The behaviour of
PayloadTermQuery was correct if you compare scores of a document with an
even and no-even match in the *same* query.

In general: You cannot compare scores on different queries or different

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de