Hello All,

Can someone explain to me how fielded queries work with phrases?  My
first thought is that the phrase is broken down into terms and those
terms are then fielded and separated with the AND operator.  An
example would be the following:

name:"Tom Jones" --> name:"Tom" AND name:"Jones"

I found out that isn't correct as the original query didn't returned
any results while the second query did.  So then I tried changing the
AND to OR in the second query to see if it's equivalent to the
original query.  The OR query did return results so it can't be
equivalent.  Any insight would be helpful.

- Thanks