As long as you are happy with the results, I'm good. Always nice to have an
excuse to dip back into Lucene. Just don't want you to feel over confident with
the code without proper testing of it - I coded to fix the broken tests rather
than taking the time to write a bunch more corner case tests like I likely
should try if I was going to commit this thing.

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com