Hi All,

I need your help to understand how I can have Lucene applied to the
following business scenario. Question is in RED

*Business Scenario:*
Analyze newly created document "A" with existing documents in the system and
if document A matches more than (similar to) 50% with any of the existing
documents, perform specific action.

*Possible Lucene Implementation:*
Requirement: Analyze newly created document A
Action: Read name and the contents of the document A

Requirement: Analyze new document with existing documents in the system
Action: 1. Pre Index all the existing document and create lucene index. 2.
Use class like MoreLikeThis to find similar documents for newly created
document.

Requirement: If match is above 50%, perform specific action
Action: Since resulting lucene score for the match can not be directly
converted into a percentage match (as the score value changes based on many
factors) how can this requirement be satisfied?

Thanks

Saurabh