I'm updating my lucene code from 3.0 to 3.4.  There's a change in the MLT
interface I'm confused about.  I used the MLT.like(InputStream) method.  It now
appears I should change to the MLT.like(InputStreamReader, fieldname) method.
Easy enough to create an InputStreamReader from an InputStream.

So, my question is regarding the addition of the fieldname parameter.  There's
also a call called MLT.setFieldNames(String[]).  This would seem to be
redundant except the setFieldNames() allows you to specify multiple fields and
like() doesn't.  Am I allowed to specify null as the fieldname in like()
(documentation doesn't say you can).  It seems like you shouldn't need to do
both.  But there's a difference in functionality between the two (since one
allows multiple fields and the other doesn't).

As a second question, is it possible to do something where you boost the MLT
words from the subject and as opposed to the body of the document you are
looking for similar items on?

Thanks

Scott