One other question: I'm looking at Lucene 3.4 javadocs (
http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_4_0/api/core/index.html) but I can't find
MetaphoneReplacementAnalyzer anywhere. Does any one know if this class has
been removed from lucene-core.

My Lucene In Action edition is from 2004, so I'm guessing things kinda
changed since then.

Thanks!