Thanks, Erik!

I'm looking at lucene-all javadocs, and there are some interesting classes
(specifically I'd like to use
org.apache.lucene.analysis.br.BrazilianAnalyzer). I'm able to find
lucene-core on http://search.maven.org/, but is there a lucene-all
published on some maven repo? or should I get those contrib classes out of
some other dependency?

Thanks!