OK, fair enough, you want to keep everything very fast. I'm surprised that
large documents are slower for searching.
I'm way impressed all the time by the search times.  Finding good hit fragments
on a big document can be slow, but for me
(searching human created documents) is never slow.

> the reason of slowing down is getting fields value, when I use my wrapped
> indexsearcher which loading
> fields into arrays, it's as far as before.

I recently read a note somewhere that said to not do getdocument during a
search, but using the (segment level) field caches is faster.
But I can't say what the tradeoff would be if you wanted most fields at each
step in the search.

Good luck,
-Paul