On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Ramprakash Ramamoorthy <
youngestachie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Uwe Schindler <u...@thetaphi.de> wrote:
>
>> In that case, it should be fine. Otherwise you would need to reindex.
>>
>> Thank you Uwe.
>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
>> http://www.thetaphi.de

Uwe, Just re-iterating so that I am understanding your statement right
without ambiguity. I use standard analyzer for all english and numerals. I
don't have a problem when reading 2.3 migrated indices with 4.1, right?

Sorry, for the doubt again.

--
With Thanks and Regards,
Ramprakash Ramamoorthy,