Hi,

If I index several similar values in a multivalued field (e.g. many authors to
one book), is there any way to know which of these matched during a query?
e.g.

  Book "The art of Stuff", with authors "Bob Thingummy" and "Belinda Bootstrap"

If we queried for +(author:Be*) and matched this document, is there a way of
drilling down and identifying the specific sub-field that actually triggered
the match ("Belinda Bootstrap") ?  I was wondering what the lowest granularity
of matching actually is - document / field / sub-field ...

I am happy to index with term vectors and positions if it helps.

Thanks,

- Chris