You might be able to get close if you use PostingsHighlighter: it
tells you the offset of each matched Passage, and you can correlate
that to which field value (assuming you stored the multi-valued
fields).

You must index offsets into your postings.

But there are caveats ... if you use positional queries,
PostingsHighlighter will find highlights that didn't necessarily match
the query ... and if you use MultiTermQueries (author:Be*) you have to
pre-rewrite this otherwise PH won't highlight the terms ...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com