(13/10/07 18:33), VIGNESH S wrote:
Hi,

How to implement  synonym Search for All languages..

As far as i know,Wordnet has only English Support..Is there any other we
can use to get support for all languages.

I think most people make synonym data manually...
I've never explored Wordnet, but I think it is too general to adopt for your
business field?

I've developed a program that extracts synonym knowledge from Wikipedia
(see my signature below). The outcome is useful for general purpose.
But I think, instead of using universal set of Wikipedia but using
subset of it, the program could extract more useful synonym knowledge for
a specific business field.

To do so, to extract a subset of Wikipedia, the existing Lucene index
(that includes interesing words of the specific field) can be used.

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/automatically-acquiring-synonym-knowledge-from-wikipedia.html