Hi Koji,

I got your Idea.Its awesome..

But my problem is Dictionary corpus itself..If I use Wordnet,it can create
dictionary index for only English..

I need to create Dictionary Index for all languages.I want to know whether
anything like wordnet which i can readily plugin in my application ..

Please Kindly Guide me..

Thanks and Regards
Vignesh Srinivasan.

>>> synonym-knowledge-from-****wikipedia.html<http://soleami.**