Hi Fuad,

Thanks for your suggestions and quick response. I am using a single-threaded
indexing way to add docs. I will try the multiple-threaded indexing to see
if my issue will be resolved.

This issue only exists after I upgraded lucene version from 2.4.1(with Java
1.6) to 4.8.1(with Java 1.7). I don't have this problem in old lucene
version.

The indexing speed is fast when i start the application, which only takes 3
mins indexing. But after my application running for a while(a day, etc),
once i send a JMX call to my application to reindex docs, the indexing speed
will slow down and take 22 mins.

Did you have any similar experience like the above before?

Thank you,
Jason