Hi Gary,

Thanks for your response. I only call the commit when all my docs are added.

Here is the procedure of my Lucene indexing and re-indexing:

   1. If index data exists inside index directory, remove all the index
   data.
   2. Create IndexWriter with 256MB RAMBUFFERSIZE
   3. Process DB result set
   - When I loop the result set, I reuse the same Document instance.
      - At the end of each loop, I call indexWriter.addDocument(doc)
   4. After all docs are added, call IndexWriter.commit()
   5. IndexWriter.close();

Thank you,
Jason