Hi

Can you provide a few examples of values of cpn that a) are and b) are
not being found, for indexing and searching.

You may also find some of the tips at
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#Why_am_I_getting_no_hits_.2F_incorrect_hits.3F
useful.

You haven't shown the code that created the IndexWriter so the tip
about using the same analyzer at index and search time might be
relevant.

--
Ian.