Hi All,

I want to know what's the common way to implement the searching with
whitespace removal. For example, if I searching "iso surface" in google, it
not only search for "iso" or "surface", but also have a search for
"isosurface".

Is that just simply add another search clause by removing the white space?

Does the "Proximity Searches" can solve this kind of problem? It seems that
"iso surface"~0 still require at least have a whitespace in between. Does
it support for "iso surface"~-1, with a negative 1 means minimal distance
can be remove the whitespace?  (maybe this is a day dreaming)

Sincerely,

--Xiaolong